San Diego Safety Inspections for Your Business
One of the most crucial components of any San Diego commercial property is its electrical system. Electrical systems may be safety hazards if not properly maintained. If you are operating your business out of an older building, there may be a need for a quality San Diego safety inspection.
There are several ways you can assess your risk and make simple changes to reduce the hazards that may be present in a commercial electrical system. By ensuring that your business undergoes a thorough electrical safety inspection completed by a qualified San Diego electrician before buying, selling, or renovating the property, you can help make certain your company's electrical system operates at the highest level of safety possible. It is recommend that any building that is over 30 years old, has had major renovation or remodeling work done, or has had major electrical appliances added over 10 years ago receive an professionally conducted San Diego electrical safety inspection.
Advantages of Commercial Electrical Inspections
- Property owners looking to sell can proactively provide a detailed report on the condition of their aluminum wiring increasing the potential buyers pool, minimizing costly delays and correcting potential inspection defects and code violations.
- Business owners will gain an understanding of the condition of the electrical wiring of their property along with the cost to alleviate any fire hazards both temporarily and permanently to ensure employee safety.
- A safety inspection can provide a detailed evaluation of a company's electrical system, showing business owners where concerns and inefficiencies are located. Once corrected, the company will gain increased safety and electrical system efficiency - decreasing chances for injury and saving the money!
At Point Loma Electric, we can inspect your commercial property's electrical system by surveying the electrical wiring, devices and other components of the electrical system your company is operating. Furthermore, we can provide a detailed report of our findings describing the condition of the connections, signs of imminent hazards, signs of previous overheating, electrical panel conditions and any building code violations. If you are in need of a safety inspection conducted by a professional, licensed San Diego electrician, please contact us today.
Services Our San Diego Safety Inspections Contractors Provide
- Electrical Safety Inspections
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Electrical Services
- Safety at Work
- Safety Inspections
- Commercial Electricians
- Code Violation Corrections
- Commercial Electrical Services
- Safety Management
- Electrical Wiring
- Testing & Inspection
Why San Diego Should Hire Us for Commercial Safety Inspections
Point Loma Electric has been providing quality electrical services and repairs in San Diego since 1988. Our goal is to provide our customers with complete satisfaction. We take pride in arriving on time to complete the electrical work we are hired for, ensuring a minimal disruption to your business operations. We work promptly and efficiently, and we stand behind our work.
Warning! Signs that Your Company's Electrical System is in Need of a Safety Inspection
- Discolored or warm wall outlets, or Sparks from an outlet
- A tingling sensation when you touch an electrical appliance or other metal objects
- A persistent burning smell coming from an appliance, room, or area
- Frequent or re-occurring issues with blowing fuses or tripping circuit breakers
- Flickering or dimming lights
Don't ignore the problem or wait until a major electrical issue require repairs. Have one of our licensed and insured San Diego electricians provide your business with a quality assessment of your company's electrical system with our safety inspection services. Ensure that you can provide safety at work - invest in a Point Loma Electric safety inspection!
Recent Articles about Commercial Electrical Safety Inspections
- The Benefits of San Diego Electrical Wiring Inspections - Preventive maintenance is the phrase often used to refer to the steps taken to ensure that possible problems are detected and fixed before they even occur. This can be for a car, an appliance, or a house. Did you know this can also apply to the electrical wiring and circuits in your house? Electrical systems ... [Read more]
- San Diego Electrical Repairs: Why Use a Licensed Electrician? - Are you ready to have some San Diego electrical work installed or maybe an electrical problem or two repaired? You have to consider “How much is this going to cost me?” People advertise things like “the lowest prices in town”, “I’ll beat any estimate”, “No job too small or No job too big”, “I’ll fix ... [Read more]