San Diego Circuit Breaker
One of the common electrical problems that homeowners in San Diego notice are flickering lights and outlets that only work occassionally. One reason why this happens is because electrical panels and circuit breakers are old and may have a bad or burnt connection point somewhere in the unit. Poor connections, no matter what the reason, can lead to more electrical damages as well as fires.
Repairing or replacing your circuit breakers can prevent unnecessary electrical downtime and, in many cases, is more economical than paying for electrical repairs down the road. At Point Loma Electric, our experienced San Diego electricians can perform top quality circuit breaker repairs, modifications, replacements and maintenance on most circuit breakers and larger frame molded case breakers of all brands and models. We are also experienced at installing additional circuits, upgrading electrical panels and updating electricty meters, bringing many older homes in the San Diego area into the 21st century. If your home can't handle today's electricity demands, call us for electrical upgrade services.
Circuit Breakers Repairs and Replacements
At Point Loma Electric, we maintain a large inventory of parts for providing quick and efficient circuit breaker repairs and replacements, saving you time and money.
Many fused systems don't have adequate, if any, room for the additional circuits that today's electrical loads demand, such as: central air conditioning, hot tubs, electric stoves, water heaters, dryers, electric heat, room additions, etc. This is why it is sometimes necessary to completely replace a circuit breaker. Breaker boxes and service panel upgrades should only be done by a qualified, experienced San Diego electrician to ensure proper installation and safety.
By replacing your San Diego circuit breakers you are making your home safe for the following reasons:
- Having proper size breakers for each circuit affords maximum protection.
- System grounding to today's code requirements enhances safety.
- Whole house surge protectors are available to help protect computers and entertainment equipment.
- No more searching for the blown fuse or trying to buy replacement fuses at the hardware store in the middle of the night.
Whether you are looking for circuit breaker repairs, a circuit breaker replacement, or to have additional circuit breakers installed, you can count on your San Diego Electrician, Point Loma Electric, for quality results and on-time service.
Services Our San Diego Circuit Breaker Contractors Provide
- Circuit Breakers
- Circuit Breaker Repairs
- Circuit Breaker Replacement
- Circuit Breaker Installation
- Electronic Circuit Boards
- Electric Circuits
- Breaker Boxes
- Breaker Panels
- Service Panels
- Electrical Breakers
Why San Diego Should Hire Us for Circuit Breakers
When you hire Point Loma Electric to serve as your San Diego Electrician, you will always receive top of the line service and workmanship. We take pride in providing our customers with excellent customer service and on-time results.
Serving all of San Diego since 1988, Point Loma Electric specializes in providing electrical upgrades and installations for older homes. We offer complete rewiring services and well as the replacement of all electrical devices such as circuit breakers and service panels. Whatever your home's electrical system needs in order to operated efficiently and adequately for today's electricity demands, you can count on our San Diego electricians to take care of it for you. Call today to learn more about our electrical services.
Recent Articles about Circuit Breakers
- San Diego Circuit Breaker Panels: The Heart of a Home’s Electric System - The San Diego home’s electrical system operates like a human being’s body. Circuits and wires carry electricity throughout the home like veins and arteries carry blood to organs and limbs. Just as blood keeps the body alive, electricity keeps televisions on, computers powered, and refrigerators running. Blood cannot travel throughout a body unless its heart ... [Read more]
- Partial Power Outages: San Diego Circuit Breakers the Cause? - I’m Having a Partial Power Outage in my Home: If you are experiencing a power outage in part of your home or a building, a common reason that your outlet(s) or light(s) are not working is a tripped circuit breaker. Circuit breakers trip when they are overloaded or when there is a short in the ... [Read more]